السبت، 11 ديسمبر 2010

My options

     I had three options to determine the fate of education . The first option is to study outside of Saudi Arabia and specifically in America and  Study of engineering specialty , The second option is to study in Saudi Arabia but far away from my family in Sharqia and specifically in the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) And study the same specialization , The third option is to study in Riyadh King Saud University(KSU) and study the same specialization however Now I chose the third option .
I wish that I choose the correct , I hope to get a Ph.D.

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. I had three options to determine the fate of education. The first option was to study engineering outside of Saudi Arabia ,specifically in America. The second option is to study in Saudi Arabia, but far away from my family in Sharqia (East), specifically in King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in the same specialization. The third option was to study in Riyadh King Saud University(KSU) and study the same specialization. However, now I chose the third option.
    I wish that I chose correctly and I hope to get a Ph.D.

    ردحذف